Home2019-2020Issue 4Horoscopes for the week of Sept. 25-Oct. 2

Horoscopes for the week of Sept. 25-Oct. 2

Billy Ullmann

Lifestyles Editor

Aries: The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 will likely energize you to bring change into your life, especially with regards to partnership and romance. The new moon is a good time to try new ways of doing things and seek out new and different experiences. Avoid giving into restless impulses, however. 

Taurus: The moon moves out of self-loving Leo and into grounded Virgo on Sept. 26, which offers some much needed stability and focus. The new moon in Libra brings a feeling of invigoration around love and partnership. Consider what energy you have been putting into your relationships and whether or not change is needed.

Gemini: The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 brings a feeling of change and energy. This is a good time to begin a new creative project or to make changes in your relationships. The moon moves into Scorpio on the 30th, which may you to do impulsive or chaotic things. Enjoy yourself but try to think of your effects on others as well.

Cancer: The moon is new and enters Libra on Sept. 28. Take some time to check that you’re not putting in energy into things that are no longer serving you a good purpose. Consider the state of your relationships during this time, especially as the moon moves into fellow water sign Scorpio on Sept. 30.

Leo: The moon is in your sign until Sept. 26, when it moves into earth sign Virgo. Build up some confidence before taking some time to work hard and focus. The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 will bring some energy into your decision making and partnerships. It is a good time to seek change.

Virgo: The moon is in your sign starting on Sept. 26th. Even though Virgo season just ended, feel free to make yourself busy and work hard on getting things done. The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 will be a good time for a fresh start, especially in regards to romance or creativity. The moon in Scorpio beginning on Sept. 30 will call you to engage in deeper thought. 

Libra: With the sun, Mercury and Venus currently in your sign, you likely feel ease in partnerships or in balancing different aspects of your life. The new moon enters your sign on Sept. 28, which will likely bring you more confidence and energize you to start a new creative project or relationship.

Scorpio: The moon is in steady Virgo on Sept. 26. Continue to work hard at what you care about during this time. The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 will bring romance to the mind so do not be afraid to reevaluate where your energies are spent. The moon then enters your sign on Sept. 30, bringing you into your element. 

Sagittarius: The moon is in Leo until Sept. 26 so enjoy being direct and confident. The new moon in Libra on Sept. 28 will likely put partnership and romance as a top priority, as well as motivate you to think creatively. Make sure you know what you’re getting into before starting any new projects or relationships.

Capricorn: The moon enters fellow earth sign Virgo on Sept. 26, making hard work and attending to responsibilities a priority. Take some time to relax and recharge with the new moon in Libra on Sept. 26. This is also a good time to see where your energies are being spent, especially relating to partnerships.

Aquarius: The moon is in sister sign Leo until Sept. 26, bringing a feeling of self security and directness with others. Love and creativity will come with ease as the new moon in fellow air sign Libra occurs on Sept. 28. Don’t be afraid to make changes but don’t let restlessness get the best of you.

Pisces: The moon is in your sister sign, Virgo, starting on Sept. 26. This will likely bring you energy to accomplish anything you may have been putting off. The moon is new and enters Libra on Sept. 28, bringing balance and beauty as priorities. Make sure what you are working and putting your energy towards benefits you.

DISCLAIMER: These predictions are not to be taken seriously. I am not a professional astrologer and any guesses made are simply that: guesses. Do not actually use as advice or guidance.

aeullmann@willamette.edu