Home2019-2020Issue 12Horoscopes: week of 11/20-11/27

Horoscopes: week of 11/20-11/27

Billy Ullmann, Lifestyles Editor

MERCURY GOES DIRECT: Mercury exits retrograde, or goes direct, on Nov. 20. This means that all the areas that were strained by the Mercury retrograde, such as communication and travel, will begin to regain their usual ease starting on Nov. 20. In other words, you survived!

Aries: Sagittarius season begins on Nov. 22, likely energizing you and providing a sense of freedom. On the same day, the moon enters sister sign Libra, putting you in a mood to charm others. The moon then goes into secretive Scorpio on Nov. 24. Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25, likely making responsibility more important in your partnerships. The moon moves into Sagittarius on Nov. 26, so have fun and don’t be afraid to question things. 

Taurus: The moon enters Virgo on Nov. 20 so get things done, especially regarding communication. Sagittarius season begins on Nov. 22. During this time, do not be afraid to rethink your worldview and let go of negative thinking patterns. The moon enters sister sign on Nov. 24 Scorpio, putting focus on power and possession. Venus moves into Capricorn the next day, emphasising responsibility in love.

Gemini: The Sun enters your sister sign Sagittarius on Nov. 22, calling you to trust yourself and do more. It will be a good time for partnerships, especially as the moon enters flirty Libra the same day. On Nov. 24, the moon enters Scorpio; look outwards and see what others are doing. Venus exits Sagittarius and moves into Capricorn on Nov. 25, so be honest about what you want from others. 

Cancer:  The moon is in driven Virgo until Nov. 22, when it moves into social Libra. The same day Sagittarius season begins, providing a feeling of change and freedom. While the moon is in Scorpio starting on Nov. 24, don’t take things too personally. Venus moves into sister sign Capricorn, making it a good time for you to begin partnerships and give attention to love and beauty.

Leo:  On Nov. 22, Sagittarius season begins, giving you more energy to focus on yourself and worry less about others. The same day, the moon enters Libra, motivating you to socialize or flirt. The moon enters Scorpio on Nov. 24, so consider what your desires are. Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25, placing emphasis on nurturing and attending to your partners. The moon goes into freedom-loving Sagittarius the next day.

Virgo: The moon is in your sign until Nov. 22, so it is a good time to complete tasks. The moon then goes into social Libra and Sagittarius season begins; seek change and entertainment during this time. The moon enters Scorpio on Nov. 24, encouraging you to look inwards for a bit. Venus moves into Capricorn on Nov. 25. During this time, do not bite off more than you can chew when it comes to love.

Libra: Sagittarius season starts on Nov. 22, providing feelings of change and movement. The moon enters your sign the same day, so put your energy outwards onto others. On Nov. 24, the moon goes into secretive and intense Scorpio before entering fun-loving Sagittarius on Nov. 26. Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25, placing your partner(s) or love at the top of your attend to list.

Scorpio: The moon is in motivated Virgo until Nov. 22, as Scorpio season ends and Sagittarius season begins, hopefully lightening your mood and lessening any intense thought patterns. The moon enters your sign on Nov. 24 so check in with yourself; are you doing what is right for you? Love and partnership may become higher priorities as Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius season begins on Nov. 22, putting you into your element! Have fun and trust yourself during this time. The moon goes into Libra on the same day, so you may feel ease connecting with others. Venus exits your sign and enters rational Capricorn on Nov. 25, which means it is not a great time to drop the ball, especially when it comes to relationships. The moon enters your sign on Nov. 26; keep moving forward and don’t overthink things.

Capricorn: On Nov. 20, the moon enters fellow earth sign Virgo, so attend to your responsibilities. Sagittarius season starts on Nov. 22, calling you to let go of any grudges and move forward fearlessly. The moon enters Scorpio on Nov. 24; reflect upon where your energies are spent. Venus enters your sign on Nov. 25. It’s a good time to enter partnerships or to work on those you are already in.

Aquarius: On Nov. 22, Sagittarius season begins, encouraging you to seek out the truth and variety. The moon also enters Libra on that day, so go out and socialize. On Nov. 24 the moon goes into Scorpio; take a moment to check in with yourself and your motivations. Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25, placing emphasis on the quality and function of relationships. The moon enters fun-loving Sagittarius the next day. 

Pisces: Starting Nov. 20, the moon is in sister sign Virgo, calling down to earth the part of you that may get lost in thought. Sagittarius season starts on Nov. 22, which will likely lessen any emotional weight you have been feeling and encourage you to go out and have fun. The moon enters Scorpio on Nov. 24, so take notice of your emotional state. Venus enters Capricorn on Nov. 25, prioritizing the responsibilities that may come with relationships.

aeullmann@willamette.edu