Home2019-2020Issue 3Horoscopes: week of Feb. 7-14

Horoscopes: week of Feb. 7-14

BILLY ULLMANN

CONTRIBUTOR

MERCURY IN RETROGRADE: Mercury, the planet which rules communication and travel, is in retrograde from Feb. 16, to March 10. During this time, be sure to double-check emails, think carefully about what you say and give yourself ample time while traveling. It might be a bit challenging but allow it to be a time of patience and learning.

MARS ENTERS CAPRICORN: Mars, which rules actions and desires, enters Capricorn on Feb. 16 and exits on March 30. This transit encourages you to put energy towards your goals and to fully realize your ambitions. However, do not forget that you have limits and to rest at times.

Aries: The moon is in sister Libra until Feb. 14, asking you to make a compromise or a choice. On Feb. 14, the moon goes into Scorpio; know that silence can be just as powerful as noise. The moon enters Sagittarius on Feb. 16, giving you a sense of optimism to carry with you. The moon goes into Capricorn on Feb. 18, so be productive, especially if you’ve been putting it off.

Taurus: The moon is in fellow Venus-ruled Libra until Feb. 14, making it a good time to meet new people. The moon enters sister sign Scorpio on Feb. 14, so be aware of your actions and their consequences. The moon goes into impulsive Sagittarius on Feb 16; try something new. The moon enters Capricorn on Feb. 18, calling you to give attention to your responsibilities.

Gemini: With the moon in Libra until Feb. 14, it’s a good time to be in the company of others. The moon enters scorpio on Feb. 14, so be aware of what makes your emotions. The moon enters sister sign Sagittarius on Feb. 16, letting you feel free and playful. On Feb. 18, the moon goes into Capricorn, allowing you to focus on what actually needs to be done for once.

Cancer: The moon is in Libra until Feb. 14, encouraging you to reach out to new people and make connections. The moon goes into Scorpio on Feb. 14, so pay attention to your emotional sensitivity and intuition. The moon enters Sagittarius on Feb. 16, giving you energy to go out of the ‘ordinary’ (whatever that means for you). The moon goes into sister sign Capricorn on Feb. 18; what are you working for?

Leo: Until Feb. 14, the moon is in Libra, which asks you to consider multiple perspectives. The moon then enters Scorpio, potentially making you secretive or insecure. The moon goes into Sagittarius on Feb. 16; do what you want without caring about what anyone else thinks. The moon goes into Capricorn on Feb. 18, giving you energy to accomplish your tasks.

Virgo: The moon is in Libra until Feb. 14, so try to find seek balance and don’t overthink it. The moon goes into Scorpio on Feb. 14, which encourages you to think deeply about your relationships with others. The moon enters Sagittarius on Feb. 16, asking you to act before you think, for once. The moon goes into Capricorn on Feb. 18, so pay attention to your commitments.

Libra: The moon is in your sign until Feb. 14, so let yourself have fun but remember that you are your own person. The moon goes into Scorpio on Feb. 14, asking you to look inwards and spend some time alone. On Feb. 16, the moon goes into Sagittarius; try to let go of any ideas that aren’t holding you back. The moon enters Capricorn on Feb. 18, making it a good time to practice self reliance.

Scorpio: The moon is in flirty and social Libra until it enters your sign on Feb. 14. Once the moon is in your sign, feel free to exercise your emotional power. The moon goes into Sagittarius on Feb. 16, making it a good time to question the structures around you. The moon enters Capricorn on Feb. 18, so be aware of where your energy is spent and how to restore it.

Sagittarius: The moon is in Libra until Feb. 14, so try to recognize where in your life you need balance. The moon enters Scorpio on Feb. 14, encouraging you to embrace your intensity. The moon enters your sign on Feb. 16; you will likely feel free to explore and go out. The moon goes into Capricorn on Feb. 18; recognize what needs your attention when.

Capricorn: With the moon in Libra until Feb. 14, you should try to be more open with others. The moon goes into Scorpio on Feb. 14, so pay attention to your deepest and darkest wishes. What do you really want? The moon enters Sagittarius on Feb. 16, asking you to be more fun loving and outgoing. The moon enters your sign on Feb. 18, so do what you know you do best.

Aquarius: The moon is in Libra until Feb. 14, asking you to let others into your life and socialize. The moon goes into Scorpio on Feb. 14, which may make you more prone to isolate yourself; exercise awareness. On Feb. 16, the moon goes into Sagittarius, encouraging you to be candid and speak freely. The moon enters Capricorn on Feb. 16, making it a good time to set intentions.

Pisces: The moon is in Libra until Feb. 14, so if you have been waiting to shoot your shot, now is a good time. The moon enters Scorpio on Feb. 14, making you extra sensitive and emotionally aware. The moon goes into Sagittarius on Feb. 16; feel free to question everything around you and have a good time. The moon enters Capricorn on Feb. 18, asking you to work hard and focus. 

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional or trained astrologist. Any guesses made are simply that: guesses.

aeullmann@willamette.edu

Graphics: Blake Carlile