Home2019-2020Issue 2Horoscopes: week of Feb. 7-14

Horoscopes: week of Feb. 7-14

WARNING: Venus in Aries: The planet of romance and love enters Aries on Feb. 7. When Venus is in this sign, expect people to be more confident and direct in their romantic endeavors. However, there might be an issue with sustaining interest beyond the initial pursuit. Venus leaves this sign and enters Taurus on March 4.

Aries: On Feb. 6, the moon enters Cancer, bringing you sentimentality and pushing you to be vulnerable. The moon then moves into Leo on Feb. 8 and goes full on Feb. 9. The full moon will ask you to make sure what you are going after serves you. The moon goes into Virgo on Feb. 10, making it a good time to try to be more methodical and thoughtful.

Taurus: The moon goes into Cancer on Feb. 6, asking you to feel your emotions rather than distracting yourself from them. On Feb. 8, the moon enters Leo, with a full moon the next day. The full moon will hopefully push you to go for something you haven’t been sure about. The moon then enters Virgo; remember that learning new things is as important as practicing what you already know.

Gemini: On Feb. 6, the moon goes into Cancer, so practice vulnerability. The moon then goes into Leo on Feb. 8, hopefully giving you a sense of sureness and directness. The moon is full on Feb. 9; ask yourself what you want. The moon then enters Virgo on Feb. 10, so work through any potential ideas and think methodically.

Cancer: The moon enters your sign on Feb. 6, allowing you to process and experience your emotions. The moon then goes into Leo on Feb. 8, with a full moon on Feb. 9. The full moon will encourage you to go after what you want and seek fulfillment. The moon then goes into Virgo on Feb. 10; it will be a good time to get your life in order and send any emails you’ve been putting off.

Leo: The moon goes into Cancer on Feb. 6, letting you work through some things and feel it out. The moon enters your sign on Feb. 8, with a full moon on Feb. 9. The full moon will push you to go after your dreams but remember what it takes to go after them. On Feb. 10, the moon goes into Virgo; try to get things done and work on your schedule. 

Virgo: On Feb. 6, the moon enters Cancer, helping you to recognize your emotions and how they affect your mood. The moon moves into Leo on Feb. 8 with a full moon the following day. The full moon in Leo may allow you to feel secure in a desire and the pursuit of it. The moon then enters your sign on Feb. 10, giving you strength in your ideas and learning. 

Libra: The moon moves into Cancer on Feb 6, encouraging you to feel and process what happens to you. The moon goes into Leo on Feb. 8, giving you confidence and certainty in your choices, especially as the moon is full the next day. The moon goes into Virgo; don’t get too tied up in the details of everything.

Scorpio: On Feb. 6, the moon goes into Cancer, asking you to examine any emotions that you may have been ignoring. The moon moves into Leo on Feb. 8, giving you confidence and a sense of sureness in all you take on, especially as the moon is full on Feb. 9. The moon enters Virgo on Feb. 10, so try to clean your space and be productive.  

Sagittarius: The moon goes into Cancer on Feb. 6; know that vulnerability is not weakness and that love does not have to hurt. The moon then enters Leo on Feb. 8. On Feb. 9, there is a full moon in Leo which will ask you to be more upfront with others and yourself. The moon enters Virgo on Feb. 10, giving you energy to figure out your thoughts and ideas. 

Capricorn: The moon enters your sister sign, Cancer, on Feb. 6, making you sensitive and imaginative. On Feb. 8, the moon goes into Leo. With a full moon in Leo the next day, you are able to fully understand your wants and be able to go after them. The moon goes into Virgo on Feb. 10, encouraging you to communicate and think.

Aquarius: The moon is in Cancer on Feb. 6, allowing you to feel your emotions. The moon enters sister sign Leo on Feb. 8. The moon is full on Feb. 9, so have confidence in what you take on but remember to keep your ego in check. The moon enters Virgo on Feb. 9; make plans and work on your responsibilities.

Pisces: The moon enters Cancer on Feb. 6; letting you take some time to heal and to cry (if need be). The moon goes into Leo on Feb. 8. On Feb. 9, there is a full moon in Leo, providing you strength and courage to go through with anything you need or want to do. The moon enters sister sign Virgo on Feb. 10, so try seeing things in a logical and detached way for once.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional or trained astrologist. Any guesses made are simply that: guesses.

aeullmann@willamette.edu