Home2019-2020Issue 11Horoscopes: week of Nov. 13-20

Horoscopes: week of Nov. 13-20

Aries: The moon enters Gemini on Nov. 13, bringing an air of play and exploration. On Nov. 15, the moon enters defensive Cancer before entering proud Leo on Nov. 17, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself wanting attention. Mars goes into Scorpio on Nov. 18, possibly bringing some hidden motivations or emotions to the surface; watch your temper and make sure there’s a good reason for what you’re doing.

Taurus: On Nov. 13, the moon enters Gemini; don’t be afraid to explore other perspectives and remember change can be good. The moon then goes into sensitive Cancer on Nov. 15, so tend your emotional garden. The moon enters Leo on Nov. 17, making it a good time to show off your accomplishments or best self. Mars goes into sister sign Scorpio on Nov. 18; watch out for possessiveness and getting too caught up in your mind.

Gemini: The moon enters your sign on Nov. 13, making it a good time to see others and make connections. On Nov. 15, the moon moves into Cancer, so you’ll probably have less motivation to go out and more to look inwards. The moon goes into Leo on Nov. 17 which will likely give you a feeling of confidence. Mars exits Libra and goes into Scorpio on Nov. 18. While Mars is in Scorpio, try not to get too caught up in the details of how or why things happen. 

Cancer:  The moon is in curious and spontaneous Gemini before entering your sign on Nov. 15. While the moon is in your sign, it’s a good time to stay in and heal any parts of yourself that may need attention. The moon then goes into Leo on Nov. 17, bringing some energy to your emotions. On Nov. 18, Mars enters Scorpio, so take things slowly and with intention and try not to pick at any healing wounds.

Leo:  On Nov. 13, the moon goes into Gemini, putting you in a mood to socialize and connect. But as the moon enters Cancer on Nov. 15, you’ll probably want to focus more on self care. The moon is in your sign starting Nov. 17, so feel free to be confident and secure in yourself. Mars leaves Libra and enters Scorpio on Nov. 18. This transition will likely make you want to dig deeper into the intentions of others.

Virgo: The moon enters Gemini on Nov. 13, likely giving you a little bit of ease with communication and mental processes. On Nov. 15, the moon goes into Cancer; remember that yourself is something that needs care too. The moon then goes into Leo on Nov. 17, making you more likely to be forward and seen. Mars moves into Scorpio the next day. This transit will likely bring hidden emotions or motivations to the surface and call you to act.

Libra: The moon moves into Gemini on Nov. 13; let yourself have fun and be curious. Check in with yourself and make sure you’re taking care of yourself as the moon enters Cancer on Nov. 15. On Nov. 17, the moon enters Leo, so flaunt yourself and flirt with others, if that’s what makes you feel best. Mars leaves your sign and enters Scorpio on Nov. 18, bringing the motivations of the actions of yourself and others to your attention.

Scorpio: Stir up some chaos while the moon is in Gemini until Nov. 15, when it enters Cancer. During the Cancer moon, try to let go of any old resentments or pain. On Nov. 17, the moon moves into Leo, making you proud and unashamed to bask in the attention of others. Mars enters your sign on Nov. 18; make sure you know what you’re doing before you’re doing it and pay attention to what motivates your actions.

Sagittarius: The moon goes into sister sign Gemini on Nov. 13, making you curious and social. The moon enters Cancer on Nov. 15, so give your home and well being some attention. On Nov. 17, the moon enters fellow fire sign Leo, which may give you a feeling of security with the self. The next day, Mars enters Scorpio, bringing intensity to your desires and possibly unearthing some hidden side of you or others.

Capricorn: The moon enters Gemini on Nov. 13, so play around a bit and ask yourself ‘Why not?’ a bit more. The moon moves into sister sign Cancer on Nov. 15, pulling your attention inwards to examine what works and what doesn’t. The moon then goes into Leo on Nov. 15, bringing you energy to socialize with sureness. On Nov. 18, Mars moves into Scorpio, which may make you feel more self-aware and intentional in your choices.

Aquarius: The moon is in Gemini until Nov. 15, putting you in a mood to explore and learn. The moon then enters Cancer, so check in with yourself and make sure all is well, emotionally and physically. On Nov. 17, the moon goes into sister sign Leo, so let yourself be seen and heard. Mars enters Scorpio the next day. This transit of Mars may bring some intensity and a feeling of discovering hidden parts of yourself and others.

Pisces: On Nov. 13, the moon enters Gemini, bringing  feelings of curiosity and change. The moon then goes into Cancer on Nov. 15, so feel your emotions as intensely as they may come. The moon moves into Leo on Nov. 17, which may provide some passion or confidence to you. Mars enters Scorpio on Nov. 18. This transit will likely deepen your desires and give your actions some intensity.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional or trained astrologist. Any guesses made are simply that: guesses.

aeullmann@willamette.edu