Home2019-2020Horoscopes: week of Nov. 6 – 13

Horoscopes: week of Nov. 6 – 13

Billy Ullmann

Lifestyles Editor

Mercury Retrograde Update: Everything still sucks but you’re gonna be okay!

Aries: While the moon is still in soft and romantic Pisces, take a few moments to daydream and think about what you want. Once the moon enters your sign on Nov. 8, it will be a good time to pursue your desires, but be sure to watch what you do and say. The moon moves into Taurus on Nov. 10, calling you to relax and stay in. During this transit of the moon, check in with your loved ones.

Taurus: The moon is in Pisces until Nov. 8, so don’t be afraid to think about what you wish could be different in your life. After leaving Pisces, the moon enters Aries, hopefully motivating you to seek out what you want and to be direct with others. On Nov. 10, the moon moves into your sign so cozy up, take a breather and relax. Do not isolate yourself; allow others to love you.

Gemini: Until Nov. 8, the moon is in Pisces, giving you a feeling of creativity and freedom; see where your mind can take you if you let it. The moon then moves into Aries, so try being more decisive and taking action based on instinct. The moon enters Taurus on Nov. 10, calling you to put everything down for a bit and treat yourself; everybody deserves indulgence from time to time. 

Cancer:  During the moon in fellow water sign Pisces, try and let go of any recent grudge you may be holding on to, as it is hard to heal if there is still anger there. The moon enters Aries on Nov. 8, giving you a feeling of confidence and sureness in your action. On Nov. 10, the moon moves into Taurus, so take care of yourself and use some time away to process and work through any tough feelings.

Leo:  Before entering Aries on Nov. 8, the moon is in Pisces, making it a good time to plan any kind or romantic gestures. Once the moon moves into fellow fire sign Aries, you should make good of any plans you made and go into every situation with sureness. The moon enters Taurus on Nov. 10, so give yourself some time to partake in some harmless guilty pleasures and practice self love.

Virgo: The moon is in your sister sign, Pisces, until Nov. 8, so give yourself time to feel your emotions and heal from them, rather than bottling them up. The moon goes into Aries after leaving Pisces; do not let yourself get overwhelmed. Take your time if you need it. On Nov. 10, the moon enters fellow earth sign Taurus, providing a sense of stability and groundedness.

Libra: Until Nov. 8, the moon is in Pisces so acknowledge your emotions and fantasies, as these can be motivators for your decisions. The moon moves into your sister sign, Aries, bringing you a feeling of confidence and the energy to pursue what you want. On Nov. 10, the moon enters Taurus. During this time, connect with who or what you love, show appreciation and slow down a bit.

Scorpio:  While the moon is still in Pisces, let yourself daydream and experience any emotions that may come along with that. The moon moves into Aries on Nov. 8, bringing a sense of urgency to any desire. You may find that you are more headstrong than usual during this time. The moon enters sister sign Taurus on Nov. 10, so give into romantic or sensual desires.

Sagittarius: The moon is still in Pisces, so connect with the softest and most vulnerable parts of yourself; what do you really want? On Nov. 8, the moon enters fellow fire sign Aries, making you less likely to second guess yourself and your choices. The moon moves into Taurus on Nov. 10. During this transit of the moon, give yourself and partner(s) some attention and show them you care.

Capricorn: The moon is in Pisces until Nov. 8, making it a good time to sit with your feelings and to acknowledge the feelings of others as well. Then, the moon goes into Aries; try to just follow your gut reaction, especially when it comes to dealing with other people. On Nov. 10, the moon enters fellow earth sign Taurus, so grant yourself a few minutes to sit down and catch your breath.

Aquarius: Until Nov. 8, the moon is in Pisces, giving you some emotional energy; use it to sort out any rough feelings or to consider your wants and fears. After leaving Pisces, the moon moves into Aries, which should bring urgency and pep to your step. The moon then enters Taurus on Nov. 10, so take some time to be alone and to feed any parts of you that might be hungry.

Pisces: The moon is in your sign until Nov. 8, so you’re really in your vibe. Take some time for you, whatever that means. The moon then enters Aries, bringing actions to your attention; think about how you affect others. The moon moves into Taurus on Nov. 10, putting you in a spot to relax, take it easy and express your love. 

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional or trained astrologist. Any guesses made are simply that: guesses.

aeullmann@willamette.edu