Home2017-2018Intramurals weekly

Intramurals weekly

By Dru Draper & Rachel Fischer
Staff Writers

Week five of the semester is done and we would like to congratulate you for getting through it! With midterm season coming up (if it’s not already upon you) it’s easy to fall into a funk and never leave the library. Make sure you are all making the time to take care of yourself and give your brains a rest every now and then.

If you are interested in getting paid for getting out of your second floor library study room, Intramurals are here to help. Apply to be a flag football referee! Applications are available online on Handshake or in Montag. Turn your application in by Oct. 9 and you could make $11/hour. Also, sign ups for 3v3 basketball and flag football are opening this week. Get a team together, sign up on IMleagues.com, and you will be set for the season! We will be tabling in Goudy on Wednesday and Friday this week, so come prepared with your team roster.

Playoffs for soccer and volleyball are next week, so finalize your rosters by making sure everyone is added to your team. Prepare beforehand so everyone can play and make sure you pay off any forfeit fees that might prohibit you from winning a that champions t-shirt.

If you have any questions shoot us an email at <im-supervisors>. Also remember that playoff qualifications do take into acount sportsmanship ratings. Continue to show up, play hard and have fun!

rafischer@willamette.edu

dcdraper@willamette.edu