Intramurals weekly

Mar 14th, 2018 | By | Category: 2017-2018, Sports

By Dru Draper

We are halfway through the semester, but don’t let work and the stresses of school keep you from having some fun and exercising. Here at IMs, we want to create a fun environment where people can stay healthy and relieve some stress.

It is the last week of badminton. There will be no playoffs since this is one of our mini leagues, but whoever has the best record in each league will win the coveted shirt.Make sure to come to your games this week so you don’t forfeit and have to pay the forfeit fee. If you already had to forfeit a game this season, make sure to come with your student number, cash or a credit/debit card as we can now take online payments to pay said fee.

It is the last week to sign up for Indoor Volleyball and Indoor Soccer. Grab some friends and go to IMLeaguess.com to sign up. Those will be the last leagues of the year, so make sure to sign up! There will be another dodgeball tournament at the end of the year so keep your eye out for that.

It is the last week to sign up for Indoor Volleyball and Indoor Soccer. Grab some friends and go to IMLeaguess.com to sign up. Those will be the last leagues of the year, so make sure to sign up! There will be another dodgeball tournament at the end of the year so keep your eye out for that!

dcdraper@willamette.edu