Home2017-2018Intramurals weekly

Intramurals weekly

By Dru Draper & Rachel Fischer
Staff Writers

Congratulations to the volleyball and soccer league champs! We would like to applaud all participants that came week after week, rain or shine, and gave it their all. Your enthusiasm is what makes Intramurals fun so we thank participants for all the energy that you brought this season. We should have your shirts available very soon, and you and your team will get an email when they are ready to pick up!

Flag football and 3v3 basketball leagues are starting this week with preseason. Your future self is already thanking you for signing up because exercise is crucial to keeping a sharp mind and will help you be as productive as possible. So find a team, sign up with IMleagues.com and get active during this busy period of the semester. If you cannot make your own team, there are other teams that need players and the IM staff is happy to help place you on a team. On IMleagues, you may request to join a team and the captain of that team will get that request.

Football and basketball are some of our most popular sports, so don’t miss out! Plus, who doesn’t want a chance to play more football than Aaron Rodgers will for the rest of the season? Or win more championships than the Dodgers have in the last 40 years? This is your chance to join the Hall of Fame of Intramurals and win that T-Shirt!

rafischer@willamette.edu
dcdraper@willamette.edu