Intramurals Weekly

Nov 5th, 2017 | By | Category: 2017-2018, Sports

By Dru Draper & Rachel Fischer
Staff Writers

Come out and get active! Join us in our flag football or basketball leagues and kick sickness and lethargy. Exercise will help energize you for the upcoming final stretch of the semester.

We hope week nine treated you well and y’all survived midterms (and Halloweekend). Last week, we kicked off the regular seasons for football and basketball. The men’s football league looks very competitive. The 4th and 9ers looked good as they bested the Gainzville Tiny Men. Yamova’s Favorite also played well. It’s early and there are many games to be played, but they are currently the frontrunners of the league.

We are ready to keep the regular season going this week. Make sure to check your schedule ahead of time and inform your IM staff if you need to cancel a game so you can avoid any unnecessary forfeit fees! Our flag football participants, should remember to dress for the weather this week as we play rain or shine.

It is not too late to join a 3v3 basketball team or a flag football team. Many teams are looking for a few extra players so make an account on IMleagues.com and request to join a team! As always, contact <im-supervisors> If there is anything you need help with. Can’t wait to see you out there. Go Bearcats!

dcdraper@willamette.edu & rafischer@willamette.edu