Home2018-2019Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Suspicious Activity

Feb. 5, 11:30 p.m. (Rogers Music Center): An employee called Campus Safety reporting a solicitor asking for money. An officer responded and reported them leaving property shortly after they arrived.

Feb. 7, 4:14 p.m. (Mudd Building): Campus Safety received a call reporting two suspicious individual on bikes heading toward the Mudd Building. An officer responded and advised them to leave property.

Criminal Mischief

Feb. 2, 1:28 a.m. (Lausanne Hall): Campus Safety received a call that two suspicious individuals were seen on campus property. They were seen walking along Cottage Street and entering Lausanne Hall. The officer noticed a broken window in Lausanne and was able to locate the individuals and trespassed them from the property.

Policy Violation

Feb. 6, 10:31 p.m. (Westwood Hall): During building checks, an officer noticed an unsecured door. While inspecting the room, the officer found alcohol and knives left in the room. The officer notified the RA on duty and made a report.

Vehicle Accident

Feb. 5, 2:30 p.m. (Visitors’ Parking Lot): A student came in to the Campus Safety office to report that their vehicle had been hit. There was no information left behind from the party that hit their vehicle. The officer filed a report of the accident.

Emergency Medical Aid

Feb. 2, 12:48 a.m. (Sparks Center): Campus Safety received a call reporting an individual who just experienced a knee injury. An officer responded and transported the individual to the hospital.

*PLEASE CONTACT CAMPUS SAFETY IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THESE INCIDENTS.