Home2018-2019Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Emergency Medical Aid

Feb. 9, 1:59 a.m. (in a campus residence): Campus Safety received a call reporting an individual yelling in the building. An officer responded and encountered students trying to stop another student from ingesting pills. The on-call area coordinator and medics were contacted and the student was transported to the ER.

Suspicious Activity

Feb. 10, 5:00 p.m. (Hatfield Library): Campus Safety received a call about a suspicious individual who was in the library talking to themself and later taking off their clothes in a study room. Officers were able to locate the individual and assure that they left campus.

Feb. 13, 11:07 a.m. (University Apartments parking lot): An officer observed a suspicious individual going through the dumpsters in the parking lot. The officer asked the individual to leave the property. They complied.

Feb. 15, 10:14 a.m. (Waller Hall): An employee called Campus Safety to report a suspicious individual who just left the Financial Aid Office. Officers searched the surrounding areas and were able to see the individual off campus.

Theft

Feb. 11, 12:11 p.m. (Kaneko Commons): A student reported to Campus Safety that they had discovered money missing from their wallet. An officer responded and a report was filed.

Welfare Check

Feb. 15 6:01 a.m. (in a Campus Residence): Campus Safety received a call from a student concerned about one of their friends on campus. An officer responded and checked on the student on their behalf.

*PLEASE CONTACT CAMPUS SAFETY IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THESE INCIDENTS.