Home2018-2019Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Emergency Medical Aid

April 12, 11:04 p.m. (In a Campus Residence): Campus Safety received a call requesting medical assistance for a student. Campus Safety and WEMS responded and determined the paramedics be called. Paramedics arrived and evaluated the student and determined the student did not need further immediate medical attention.

April 14, 1:05 a.m. (In a Campus Residence): Campus Safety received a call reporting a student in need of medical assistance. Officers and WEMS responded and evaluated the student.

April 15, 3:04 p.m. (Bishop Wellness): Campus Safety received a call requesting transport for a student to Urgent Care. An officer responded and transported the student.

Suspicious Activity

April 15, 9:53 a.m. (Winter Street): Campus Safety was informed about a suspicious individual yelling. Officers responded and ensured the person remained off campus.

April 15 12:48 p.m. (Law School): Campus Safety received a call reporting a suspicious individual swinging a construction stake at an employee. An officer responded and searched the surrounding areas, but was unable to locate the individual.

April 15, 3:05 p.m. (Ford Hall): Campus Safety received a call from a student reporting that they were asked for “pills” by a suspicious individual. An officer responded and searched the building and located the individual. The individual was escorted off campus property.

April 18, 4:13 p.m. (Law School): Campus Safety was contacted by an employee reporting bicyclists littering in the parking lot. An officer responded and advised the individuals to leave. Salem Police was also contacted and informed of these individuals in the area.

April 18, 4:30 p.m. (Softball Field): Campus Safety received a call reporting a suspicious individual staring at players during practice. An officer responded and the individual was advised to leave the premises.

April 18, 5:27 p.m. (University Services Annex): Campus Safety received a call from an employee reporting they had asked an individual to leave the building who entered as they were leaving.

Possession of a Controlled Substance

April 13, 11:43 p.m. (Northwood Hall): Campus Safety received a call from staff requesting pick up of found paraphernalia. An officer responded and the items were retrieved