Home2018-2019Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Suspicious Activity

Nov. 24, 10:09 p.m. (Law School): An officer received a call stating that a suspicious individual was laying on a cement bench outside the front doors of the Law School. Once the officer arrived on the scene, the individual left campus.

Nov. 24, 11:21 p.m. (Lausanne Hall): A student contacted Campus Safety to report two suspicious individuals who attempted to follow them into Lausanne. An officer met with the student while another officer patrolled the area. The two officers then patrolled the area again, reporting that the two individuals were no longer on campus.

Nov. 26, 2:27 p.m. (Skybridge): Campus Safety received a call reporting a suspicious individual with a dog crossing the Skybridge. An officer was dispatched to check the area and reported that individual was no longer on campus.

Nov. 27, 2:54 p.m. (Sparks Field): Campus Safety received a call stating that there was a suspicious individual wandering near the Sparks field with a bike. An officer checked the area and confirmed that the individual was no longer on campus.

Nov. 28, 5:42 p.m. (University Apartments): Campus Safety received a call stating that there was a suspicious individual going through the dumpsters. An officer responded and reported back that the individual was no longer on campus.

Nov. 29, 8:01 a.m. (Museum of Art): Campus Safety received a call that a suspicious individual was sleeping outside the building under the window. An officer arrived and asked the individual to leave campus.

Nov. 29, 12:00 p.m. (Goudy Commons): Campus Safety received a call about two suspicious individuals talking to various students, possibly soliciting. An officer met with the two individuals and reported that they are not soliciting.

Nov. 29, 12:13 p.m. (Jackson Plaza): Campus Safety received a call of a suspicious individual walking by the library smoking and walking toward the Eastside residence halls. An officer reported that the individual was no longer on campus.

Theft

Nov. 23, 4:52 p.m. (Kaneko Commons): Campus Safety received a report that someone had stolen a T.V. and microwave from the third floor. A report was filed.

Nov. 27, 6:40 p.m. (Sparks Center): A report was made regarding a coat being stolen from the cubbies in the fitness center. An officer responded and a report was filed. The officer also advised the student on how to get replacements for some of the stolen belongings.

Welfare Check

Nov. 25, 12:08 a.m. (Matthews Hall): A family member called stating that they had not received confirmation of a student’s return to campus. An officer went to Matthews where they were able to confirm that the student had returned and suggested they reach out to let their family member know they are back on campus.

*PLEASE CONTACT CAMPUS SAFETY IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THESE INCIDENTS.