Home2018-2019Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Weekly Report by Campus Safety

Suspicious Activity

March 11, 11:40 a.m. (Jackson Plaza): A student called about two suspicious individuals soliciting students in Jackson Plaza. An officer made contact with them and were directed to Campus Safety to get clarification for their questions. Campus Safety explained to them that soliciting is prohibited on campus and they left the office.

March 12, 4:38 p.m. (University Apartments): Campus Safety received a call reporting two suspicious individuals digging through dumpsters near the University Apartments. An officer searched the area to ensure they were no longer on campus.

March 13, 1:30 p.m. (Rogers Music Center): Campus Safety received a call reporting two suspicious individuals skateboarding outside of Rogers. An officer made contact and the individuals left campus.

March 14, 6:05 p.m. (Hatfield Fountain): Campus Safety was informed of suspicious individuals near the Hatfield Fountain yelling at students. An officer located the individuals and assured they left campus.

Vehicle Accident

March 14, 2:35 p.m. (Sparks Parking Lot): A Campus Safety officer received a call about a hit and run in the Sparks parking lot. The officer arrived and took photos of the damage and filed a report.

Emergency Medical Aid

March 9, 11:24 p.m. (Matthews Parking Lot): Campus Safety received a call reporting that a student needed medical attention. Officers and WEMS responded and evaluated the student. Paramedics were called and the student was transported to the hospital.

*PLEASE CONTACT CAMPUS SAFETY IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THESE INCIDENTS.